Power Design offers a wide range of common components that are packaged
in pre-engineered designs utilizing air, oil, SF6 and vacuum. Our
switchgear and enclosures meet all applicable NEC, ANSI, IEEE, and
STANDARD DESIGN FEATURES
- ACCESS TO EQUIPMENT throught large door openings
- LIFTOFF DESIGN allows enclosure to be removed
without disturbing enclosure equipment
- ENCLOSURE COLOR can be specified to match project
- FREE-STANDING FRAME allows unobstructed access
to equipment with enclosure removed.
- INNER DOORS when livefront equipment is enclosed.
- FIBERGLASS ENCLOSURE is strong, lightweight
and corrosion free.
- UV STABILIZED GELCOAT protects structual integrity.
Standard light green color.
- FIRE RETARDAND FIBERGLASS that does not support
- CUSTOM ENGINEERED DESIGNS allows modification
of standard units to special fault interrupting units with SCADA